Well, I started my blog for online friends to read, girls who I haven't actually met. Mom is not real comfortable about the whole thing, so I don't put my picture on there, or an really personal information. I have a Live Journal though, where friends I know personally can see pictures and I do more personal stuff there.
7 comments:
Very nice! Wish we could have made it. Happy 25th from all the Peck family.
Bravo! Fun party! Nice pictures! ^_^
You know Valerie, I love your picture. I mean, it's SO you! When was it taken? :-)
Whaaaaa??? Oh! :-P I WISH.
I'm not supposed to put pictures of myself on my Blog, hence the purty lady. ;-)
How come you can't put pics of yourself on?
Well, I started my blog for online friends to read, girls who I haven't actually met. Mom is not real comfortable about the whole thing, so I don't put my picture on there, or an really personal information. I have a Live Journal though, where friends I know personally can see pictures and I do more personal stuff there.
Wish we could have been there!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment