Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From the inbox

Subject: WHY WOMEN LIVE LONGER THAN MEN
The following photos show conclusively why it is that women tend to live longer than men...

("Jackstands? Hah! Who needs 'em?")

(Necessity is the mother of invention...)

("And to think... those wimps at the power company use straps and cleats to get up this high!")

(I'm sure this guy still wonders why he got fired that day.)

("Gee, guys... that seems like an awful lot of protective gear for such a small chlorine gas leak...")

Step 1: Remove shoes.

Step 2: Place metal ladder in water.

Step 3: Begin using power tools while standing barefoot on metal ladder in water.

And the winner is...


(How drunk do you have to be before this starts looking like a good idea?)

7 comments:

Willow said...

LOL! I got an e-mail recently with a whole lot of similar photos. You know...women can do some pretty dumb stuff, too - for instance, licking the beaters while they're still plugged in and accidentally bumping the switch...guys just aren't quite as quick to snap pictures of the dumb stuff going on around them, I think. :D

Mom 8X said...

Thankfully, none of my guys have ever done anything so foolish.

That I know of anyway!

Kacie said...

One thing us kids have learned to say is, "Don't tell Mom!"

She doesn't need to worry anymore then she does.

Kelly said...

Wow!!
Yeah, some guys seem to think they're invincible. Although I've hardly taken stupid risks to get a job done, I have done several brainless things in my life (taken risks without knowing it).
God has been very merciful to me! :-}

Kacie said...

Should I name a few of them Kel? :-)

Kelly said...

I'm beyond that, Kac.

You know I'm numb to emarrassment.

dantheman said...

That's my wife--no "emarrassment."

As for the pictures, they're way outdated. If you really want to pick on the guys you should find something more updated--we've evolved more since.