Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A wonderful surprise this morning!

On Monday Kevin called saying that he might be able to come home THIS Monday instead of next Friday!!! It all depended on if he could switch his ticket and get all his work done. Well.......Mom got a phone call this morning saying YES!!! He IS coming home on MONDAY!!! One of the guys there was able to switch his ticket and he WILL get his work done in time! He'll be flying out of Ghana on Sunday with a few other people. They'll have a layover in either London or Germany and split up there. The rest going to PA and Kev coming into JFK sometime on Monday. As I'm sure you guessed, we are all SO excited! It's been over 2 years!!!!!!! Well, for me and all the little ones! It's only been a little over a year for Mom, Dad and Kurt. So, we're busy running around getting the house in order and rearranging the boys room so we can fit Kev in there! Ah yes! Excitement is in the air!!!!! :-)

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh wow, your head must be spinning!

Willow said...

Well, I'm glad we got our visit in while we had the chance.... :D

Kacie said...

Yeah, me too! That was such a blast! :-)

Willow said...

Imagine what it would be like if we'd all been alert. ;)

Unknown said...

Woa!! That is so exciting! I'm glad he could get his ticket changed. Are you all coming down for Mission's Conference? I'd love to see you again! :)

Kacie said...

Yes Teri!!!! We are ALL coming in force!!!!!! :-) We'll be staying at the Zelinskis. I can't wait to see you too!!! It's been way too long!