Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homecoming!!!!

Kevin's home!!!! He came in on Monday, the 12th to JFK in New York City. We went down the night before and stayed at my aunts in NJ so that it wouldn't be that long of a trip. When we got to the airport Dad dropped us all of at the door and went to park the van. Mom figured we had some time before Kev showed up so she took the girls to the bathroom. But guess what??!! In walks Kevin and not one of his parents were around! Kurt immediately called Mom on her phone and they came rushing out as soon as they could! One by one the girls went running into his arms till he had all 3 of them! Yes, it was a wonderful reunion and we are SO enjoying having him home! There's been many stories to tell and hear, pictures to see, and TONS to talk about! :-)



Kev and Jacob...



...and Renee...

...and Gracie, being Gracie!!!




Talking to Kelly



Heading home!!!

Christmas presents!!!
...and trying to get Ivanya to come near him with some chocolate!




Kev and Renee taking it easy :-)



I have some more pics of NYC and our time at my Aunts that I'll post later. I had to get these on quick cause I was getting yelled at for taking so long!




7 comments:

Willow said...

Looks like a HAPPY family! :D

Kacie said...

For sure!!!!

dantheman said...

You still do a great job with your blog. I don't care what anybody else says.

Kacie said...

Thanks Dan! You da man!!!! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Homecomings are so wonderful! It was fun to get a peek into such a happy moment!!! Love ya, Kacie... and hopefully see you at Mission Conference?

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for those pix Kacie...:) Thanks for posting them! I'm sure you're having so much fun reconnecting!

Kacie said...

Yeah Lauren, we'll be at MC. Can't wait to see you!

Actually, I'll be meeting with your mom at some point that weekend.