
With making some new costumes for my family and helping a few others out with making their costumes theres a lot of sewing I need to do before the nativity. One problem though....I'll be gone for a month!!!! Leaving only 3 weeks (this week and 2 when I get back) to make 5+ costumes! When we settled on a date at a meeting on Sunday I was sitting there think,"There is no way I'm going to get them all done in time!!! What can I do???" Ah! The bright idea came to me to ask Kelly if she could borrow a sewing machine from a friend and I could do some sewing while I'm out there. Perfect!!!! So that's the plan and I should have them all finished or just about by the time I get home. Thankfully they are real easy to make!

Here's Caleb in his shepherd costume. It's mostly done. Just need to fix up the head gear and dirty the whole thing up to make it look like he's been tending sheep all day. :-)
5 comments:
That shouldn't be difficult to get the costume dirty with Caleb wearing it! Good job
How come everything looks so neat?! Where are the scraps of fabric and threads that are supposed to be all over the table, the floor and you? ;)
Well, notice you can't see the floor???? Thats where I throw all my threads. And they end up on my pants too. :-) But I didn't do that much sewing that day hence the clean area. I'll take some pics for you Fauna when it gets messy. :-)
You made Caleb's costume look so good!
Thank you. That will be such consolation to my poor cluttered mind. ;)
Post a Comment