Derek John Dunn
October 27th, 2008
12:47am
8 pounds, 6 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
What a cutie!!!

In Daddy's arms not long after birth

sleeping by Mommy's side

Caiah LOVES his new brother!!!!
As soon as he saw him his face lit up,
"Ah!!!!" :-)
...and he wanted to kiss him. And kiss him again and again.
Pretty soon Derek had hashbrown crumbs and sticky lollipop on his cheeks and ear. :-)

Later that day

Dan keeping Caiah happy by blowing up the rubber gloves like balloons
4 comments:
He's to cute. I can't wait to come out and see him.
You sure didn't waste any time posting pictures! This is very exciting! He's very cute. =)
Oh my gosh!!!!!! He is adorable! I want to just cuddle him up. Oh yeah, who is the other Rebecca because I didn't write that?
aw.... he is beautiful! miss u.
Post a Comment