Tomorrow we head to Old Orchard Beach, Maine till Saturday!!!!!!!
Can I come with you???? I've been there before. A looong time ago. It's so beautiful.
Was it cold up there also? York was very chilly.
YES!!! It was cold!!! But that didn't stop the kids from swimming...or us. :-) The day we left was the warmest day. Go figure! How was your guys time?
The campfire was a popular spot! The younger kids went swimming, briefly. We had fun biking and walking the beach.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can I come with you???? I've been there before. A looong time ago. It's so beautiful.
Was it cold up there also? York was very chilly.
YES!!! It was cold!!! But that didn't stop the kids from swimming...or us. :-) The day we left was the warmest day. Go figure! How was your guys time?
The campfire was a popular spot! The younger kids went swimming, briefly. We had fun biking and walking the beach.
Post a Comment