Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kel and Dan....feast your eyes on this!

Ahh!!!(you can stop drooling now)
Let me in!!!

We're havin' fun, fun, fun!

Uh, I'd like to get down now Jeff.
(no way!)

Ileane and Dad

The Cousin's...some of them...and Eric :-)
Sorry Kel, I have no pics of my haircut.
They're all on Holly's camera.
You're gonna have to go by this one.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

What exactly is the food in the first pic?

Kacie said...

YOU DON'T KNOW?????
Oh my!!!! You need to get out more girl!!!!
It's a FISH FRY!!!!!!

(ok, maybe if I didn't grow up in this family I wouldn't know either, 'cause no one up here ever heard of fish frys and neither did Daniel.)

dantheman said...

But, now I do! If you'll excuse me, I need to clean my computer screen. I almost forgot it existed for a moment.

Kacie said...

Dan...Dan...you're a riot!!! :-)Luv Ya!

Valerie said...

Oooooh, okay. It looks yummy, that's all I knew about it. :D