When it comes to getting a suntan, ignorance is blister.
I found this today while skimming through a book of quotes. Although it’s very true it doesn’t fit my situation. It should read as follows;
When it comes to a suntan, stupidity is blister.
A few days back I decided to sit outside for a bit and get some sun. I was only out for a little over an hour, but it was enough. By that evening my face was so red, I looked like one of the Indians from Disney’s Peter Pan! (but this little Indian was not heap glad) I have gotten some pretty decent sunburns before, but nothing like this. My chin and around the corners of my mouth blistered…ouch!!! And my eyelids got a little swollen. So, why did I change the quote to stupidity??? I KNOW that I burn easily and I WASN’T wearing sunscreen….yep, it was stupid. But I learned my lesson and will never do that again.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Lesson Learned
Posted by Kacie at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YIKES. What were you thinking?! ;)
Where's the picture??!
Oh my goodness Kacie!
What was I thinking Fauna???
"I need to get some sun!"
Well, I got it. :-/
Sorry Kel, you wouldn't want to see a picture. Besides I didn't take any. It was bad enough having to go to church looking like that!
Post a Comment