…I got banged up pretty good on my lower back. I was riding on Will again and in order to make him move I was using a dressage whip. While we were riding in the arena, I gave him a slap with the whip, which he didn’t want at that moment. He kicked out causing me to jerk forward a bit, but that was no problem. What was, was that he ran right for the barrel that was right in front of us. I jerked him away from it and he jerked back and that is when I made my grand dismount! I did get back on him but not right away. Well, according to the McLaughlin’s I’m a true rider now that I’ve fallen off.
Will,
the horse that has caused me great pain and
in the process made me a "true rider"
Riding after he threw me
Kurt roping on Casey...yes I share my name with a horse :-/



4 comments:
You forgot to mention that nasty horse slime that dried on your pants!
I didn't want to gross everyone out
yeah, leave that to me
I knew I could count on you. :-)
By the way, it wasn't slime it was horse sweat...but it's still gross, esp. the smell! :-P
Post a Comment