Saturday night we lost our power do to the freezing rain that fell all day. (trees coated in ice are really neat looking, but not when they turn our power off for a 17 hours!) It went out right before the kids went up to bed. After a scramble to find matches, lamps, candles and flashlights and a long search for Ivanyas pacifier (which tends to get lost at the worst times), I got the kids up to bed. Seeing how my plans for the evening were interrupted , I settled down to read by lamp light till Dad and Kurt got home from Albany at around 10pm.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
We lost our electricity too - and they thought it may be off at least 2 days up to a week...Praise the Lord it wasn't nearly that long. Only until just after 4:00 Sunday. I can't believe Caleb was out playing in his SHORTS! BRRR! That's a true New Englander if I ever saw one. ;)
Any funny pictures of Kurtis so we can pick on him?
Hummm.....I'll have to check. :-)
Post a Comment