Man was Mark Right on that one.
We just came back from Virginia where the daffodils and tulips were in full bloom. Spring IS on the way, just a little longer wait!
waiting....waiting...waiting....How was your visit?
That quote cracked me up! ^_^Spring IS coming, I have two crocuses blooming right by the house! And the robins have been here for a few weeks. That's always a good sign.
The robins have been here since FEBRUARY!!! I don't go by them anymore.
Our visit was great, Kacie. See my last post for some pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Man was Mark Right on that one.
We just came back from Virginia where the daffodils and tulips were in full bloom. Spring IS on the way, just a little longer wait!
waiting....waiting...waiting....
How was your visit?
That quote cracked me up! ^_^
Spring IS coming, I have two crocuses blooming right by the house! And the robins have been here for a few weeks. That's always a good sign.
The robins have been here since FEBRUARY!!! I don't go by them anymore.
Our visit was great, Kacie. See my last post for some pictures.
Post a Comment