Sunday, April 25, 2010

Winter 2009/2010

Some pics from this past winter

the sign Mom made thats at the end of our driveway
(all the places we came from, love or have loved one in)
Sudbury Country Church

snow curled down and under on my neighbors roof

icicle


When I flew home from ABQ in Feb I landed in Albany in the middle of a bad snow storm.
The roads were so bad that Kurt and I had to stay at my Grandma's instead of going straight home. These next 2 photos I took from my window at Grandma's


Yeah, not driving home on roads like this!
We headed out after lunch the next day....roads still were kinda messy but not to bad. Though this guy had some trouble making that turn.
(still in NY for this one)

The roads in NY weren't too bad, just slushy.
But once we got into Vt it was a different story.
This is the road that goes right by ours and I think I only saw the pavement once the whole time we were on it. and that was a small small little bit of pavement!!

Came down the hill and around the bend to turn into our road and saw this poor guy. He didn't get out of there till almost 9pm and we got home at 3pm. Not sure how long he was there before we went past.
all the snow we got slid off my neighbors roof causing a nice 4 ft. pile on her porch for me to shovel off!

Yeah it was a big job! And it wasn't nice light, fluffy snow! It was the wet heavy stuff!

0 comments: