Thursday, July 31, 2008



Madeleine is......well, Madeleine is Madeleine. She's lovable, funny, EXTREMELY emotional, loves flowers with a passion, all out crazy, a true girly-girl, and a total lunatic!
You've heard of Mad Madame Mimm?
Well, she's Mad Madeleine.

Yep, these pictures say it allWhenever I comment on her wild and crazy ways Mom and Dad say,
"You were just like that when you were her age. In fact you were WORSE!!!!"
I have no memory of being THAT crazy, so they must be wrong...




Ok, maybe they were right.

Anyway.
Tonight we were heading home from town when from the back of the van Madeleine, in a fit of craziness, let out this insane laugh. Mom started saying how I was a lot worse than her and how she use to worry about me growing up into this crazy, uncontrollable adult (which I did not). Cody, who was sitting behind us, decided to give his opinion.
"Mom, you know how you said you didn't like how Kacie was as a kid?
Aslan says, 'What's done is done."



Thanks Cody!


2 comments:

Valerie said...

She has a Charlie!! (Woolly bear caterpillar...)

She sounds like fun to me. ;-) If you were worse, she doesn't have anything to worry about.

Kelly said...

I remember you, Kacie.....
.....nutcase!