We went to the fort a couple of years ago. And the lake is pretty! I've worked on the lake several times, helping Mark with construction. It's soooo windy sometimes.
Hey, was he British? It sure looked like a red coat to me.
Oh, and Kurt feeding the duck wood completely cracked me up. Mom had to know what I was laughing at.
The lake looks beautiful! Remember driving along the shore and looking at all the rich peoples houses?!!
You're right Dan, he's a red coat
I didn't know you had a bog, either! LOL! Lydia was looking at the pictures with me and said, "Hey, is that Curtis?" =D
Go Lydia!!!!!Your such a cutie!!:-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
We went to the fort a couple of years ago. And the lake is pretty! I've worked on the lake several times, helping Mark with construction. It's soooo windy sometimes.
Hey, was he British? It sure looked like a red coat to me.
Oh, and Kurt feeding the duck wood completely cracked me up. Mom had to know what I was laughing at.
The lake looks beautiful!
Remember driving along the shore and looking at all the rich peoples houses?!!
You're right Dan, he's a red coat
I didn't know you had a bog, either! LOL! Lydia was looking at the pictures with me and said, "Hey, is that Curtis?" =D
Go Lydia!!!!!Your such a cutie!!:-)
Post a Comment