On Saturday morning I went to Kelly’s to hang out and help get ready for a party they were having that evening. They leave for NM in less then 2 weeks so we spent most of the day just talking. Trying to get in as much time together as we can.

The party was just a get-together with a bunch of their friends and was a blast! It always is when you talk and tell stories till 11pm! :-) I didn’t know everyone there, but that’s ok. Just broadening my horizons. :-)
I spent the night and went to church . Then they came to our place to spend the day. Our last full day with just them before they leave. Dad wanted to do something fun so we went bowling. (Mom stayed home and watched the 3 littlest girls and Micaiah) We had an absolute blast!! And the younger ones, it’s a riot to watch them, esp. Jacob and Renee. But boy are they good!





2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast!!!!
Oh...sad. I'm sorry they're going...but I guess they're probably excited. :)
Post a Comment