Thursday, January 31, 2008

The beginning of it all

So,
I’m starting this blog for several reasons ….to have a place where friends can come and see what’s going on in my small part of this wide world……to post my thoughts and ideas, which will be crazy sometimes! :-) ……and above all so my siblings that are FAR away can keep up with all that goes on here at home. I’ll try to be faithful and not let too much time go by between posts. Now that’s a promise I always seem to break ! I’ve lost track of all the times I wrote that in my journal only to be writing it again a few months later! :-/
You know, nowadays you have to look, act, like, talk, and think a certain way in order to be part of the ’norm’, to be accepted , to be ‘cool’ and ’in’. I want to break away from that and just be who I am, not who I have to be in-order to get accepted. I’m just going to be who God made me to be, post my thoughts, views , and ideas and not worry about what people think of me.
Ok, That’s all for now.

6 comments:

Queen Ann said...

YIPEE!!!!!! Kacie!! It's you!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. :-) I've been neglecting mine a lot but I've got facebook so yeah.
Love ya much!!
Rachel <><

Kurtis said...

Preach it girl!

Kelly said...

The comment above was from me. I'll figure out computers one of these days.

Renee Shafer said...

beautiful post...beautiful header...beautiful picture...all about a beautiful girl. I love you...because you are who you are, you don't hide behind a mask, you say it like you think it...and unfortunately, not many people do that anymore! I LOVE YA!!!! - RAINY, the crazy friend :-)

Renee Shafer said...

i meant the wild one. :-)

Valerie said...

Hey Kacie, this is Valerie... you know, Fauna's sister. ;-) She just gave me the link to your blog. I didn't know you had one!
Anyway, I'm going to send you an invitation to my blog, in case you'd like to read it. :-)